nina jane drystek writes poetry, prose & performance exploring the curiosities of language. she is the co-founder & co-curator of Riverbed Reading Series with Ellen Chang-Richardson, often hosts events for the Ottawa International Writers Festival, & sits on the editorial board of Arc Poetry Magazine. in her day-to-day, nina jane works as a manager of digital communications with Spruce Creative. on this site you can explore her work – past & present – as well as learn more about ongoing & upcoming projects & events.
- upcoming performance – Cosmic Chemistry: Performances After The Baroness
- spotlight series #74: nina jane drystek via rob mclennan on Medium
- holy disorder of being is now available from Gap Riot Press, this is the second collaborative chapbook written by VII: nina jane drystek, Manahil Bandukwala, Ellen Chang-Richardson, Conyer Clayton, Chris Johnson, Margo LaPierre and Helen Robertson
- watch the launch video for holy disorder of being
- a:of:in nina jane’s experimental, visual poetry erasure of Anaïs Nin’s A Spy in the House of Love is now available from Gap Riot Press